More power and efficiency in the palm of your hands
> Sign up for a webinar
- A consolidated web and iPad-based system featuring materials you are accustomed to managing in paper format.
- Easy to set-up intuitive application.
- Interactive tests delivered and scored on a digital system that leverages the convenience of online technology.
- Personalised sessions to quickly compare test data.
- Built-in tools such as touchscreen, response capture, audio recording and timer.
- Digital note taking: record handwritten responses and make notes to view later on the iPad.
- Generate instant reports with a tap of a finger; no more manual inputting of scores improves accuracy.
- Access new tests without the upfront kit costs throughout the duration of an annual licence.
- An intuitive system that lets you edit assessment batteries ‘on-the-fly’.
Benefits of using Q-interactive:
- Real-time scoring: get accurate results and auto-calculated scaled scores and composites.
- Edit assessment batteries ‘on-the-fly’; saves time and improves data accuracy.
- Automated notifications: when a reversal or discontinue rule is triggered, the clinician is made aware from a drop down notification.
- Verbal responses are recorded and automatically saved alongside the item for reference at a later date.
- Immediately review results upon completion of a subtest, review results, such as item level raw scores, scaled scores (if enough subtests have been completed), index and comparison scores.
- Add additional subtests on the fly during the testing session, even if it is from a different assessment.
- Create and save custom batteries from all available instruments on Q-interactive.
- Secure platform: using industry standard data protection and encryption. Keeps all your scores in one database that’s accessible from any web-based computer.
- Lightweight and portable: no need for cumbersome materials, just two iPads, helping to minimise the time spent on administrative tasks and maximise time with the examinee.
- Access to a wide library of tests: all in one place, accessible via the Q-interactive online assessment library.
> Request a demo or free trial