Pearson provides product credit on qualifying returns for:
- Unused (unopened packages) paper materials received within 90 days of the invoice date.
- Software materials and usage credits/electronic assessment units (see Digital Product Returns below).
- Materials must be in saleable condition, clean, and unused. If the product is no longer sold, returns are not accepted.
- Materials or software damaged in transit must be returned within 30 days of invoice date. No other software returns will be accepted.
*Specific requirements for Q Local™, Q-global® and Q-interactive® follow under Digital Product Returns.
Digital Product Returns
We provide product credit for qualifying returns received within 90 days of the invoice date.
- Pearson is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen report counters or any unused administrations on such devices. Replacements are available at full cost.
- Q-global individual unused report usages can be returned within 90 days of the invoice date.
- Q-global scoring subscriptions may be returned within 90 days of the invoice date as long as they were never allocated to a user on the Q-global account.
- Exchanges between Q-global individual report usages and Q-global scoring subscriptions for the same assessment and value may be made at any time by contacting customer support.
- Q-interactive licenses may be returned within 90 days of the invoice date.
- If a subtest has been administered under the license, returns are not accepted.
- Unused pre-paid Q-interactive usages may be returned within 90 days of the invoice date.
For digital or physical product returns
Contact Customer Support