Individual qualification levels
Similar to our product levels, all website customers are assigned an individual qualification level of A, B, or C to allow for purchasing of corresponding assessments.
Policy and full requirements >
Customers who obtain a C level can purchase any product on the website while customers with B level can only purchase B or A level products. Customers with A level may only purchase A level products.
Note: If you are not the qualified user but are purchasing an assessment on behalf of someone else in your organisation, you may still be able to purchase products at a higher qualification level. Please visit the purchasing on behalf of a qualified user page.
Updating your qualification levels
Qualification information can be entered during the initial website account registration process or at any time after your website account is created.
- Sign in to your account using the Sign in button at the top right of any page
- Click your profile dropdown (circle with your initials at the top right of the page) and navigate to Qualifications
- Complete one or more of the sections to be assigned a qualification level
- Degree: Enter any degrees you may have relevant to your profession
- Registration/Certification: Enter any registration/certification you may have relevant to your profession
- Accredited institution: Enter the school or university where you are employed
- Professional organisation membership: Confirm that you are a member of any professional organisations