Setting up a Q-global account can be done in one of the following three ways:
- Simply add a Q-global product to your basket and proceed to checkout as normal.
- By calling Customer Services on 0345 630 8888 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm).
- By compleing the following online form to create your account.
Once a Q-global account is set up, the ordering process is very similar to traditional methods, instead of receiving a physical package of goods, you will receive a “virtual” shipment of a report or assessment credits. The steps below outline the process for ordering online or with a purchase order.
- Visit pearsonclinical.co.uk/Q-global to learn about which products are available on Q-global.
- Either follow the links provided under "Content Availability", or visit each product web page and scroll to the bottom to add your desired quantity to the basket.
- When the desired product or number of usages have been added, follow the normal checkout procedures.
- The purchased product or usages will be added to your Q-global account within 48 hours and you will receive an email notification when they are available. If you are not previously registered on the Q-global system, a registration e-mail will be sent to you with a link to create a new user account. You can see your usage inventory by going to the "Manage Account" tab on the menu bar in Q-global. In the list of accounts/sub accounts, select the account you want to look at. Select the Inventory tab and the history of usage orders will be displayed.
If you wish to use a Purchase Order to order Q-global usages, you may either call Customer Service on 0345 630 8888 or enter your PO number during the online ordering process. If you are ordering online, there will be a field to populate your PO number.
- Complete your order and provide your account contact information.
- You can submit a copy of your Purchase Order document one of three ways: as an attachment to your online order, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0345 630 8888.
- Within 48 hours, Customer Services will process the order and you will receive a confirmation email. If you have not been previously set up with a Q-global account, you will receive a registration e-mail that will provide directions to create a new user account and login.