About the Training Partnership Program (TPP)
Pearson, your partner in training, provides valuable support for the training needs of college and university faculty and training directors. As a member of the Training Partner Program (TPP), we offer you sound, useful, timely tools and resources that contribute to the knowledge base of your professional field and help you train future generations of professionals.
The TPP is based on the principles of active partnership, ongoing dialogue and practical support, with an eye towards making it easier for members to more effectively fulfill their teaching and training roles. The TPP applies to accredited degree-granting academic programs, BPS, RCSLT, RCOT and SEN approved post-doctoral certification programs, and campus-based training clinics. Please note that the TPP is available to centres in the United Kingdom and Ireland only.
Why become a TPP member
Membership in the TPP gives you and your students direct experience with some of today's most widely used assessments. All assessments offered through the TPP are based on rigorous research, sound professional practices, and active partnerships with leading experts in their respective fields.
To become a TPP member, Pearson asks that you commit to using our field-tested assessment and intervention tools. The registration and application process is easy!
TPP membership packages
Digital Assessment Library for University
Our Digital Assessment Library gives you and your students access to some of Pearson Clinical Assessment’s leading assessment tools to help your students get the practice they need wherever they may be.
Each subscription gives access to our two digital platforms Q-global, our web-based administration, scoring and reporting system that allows you to administer a selection of our assessments remotely, plus access many test manuals and stimulus books online and Q-interactive, our face-to-face iPad device-based system for administration, scoring and reporting.
We currently offer two types of DALU licenses:
We also offer...
- TPP members can also order paper kits and record forms, that are not available in digital format, published by Pearson at a 40% discount on the RRP.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to offer the TPP discount for products that are distributed by Pearson, but are not published by Pearson.
How do I take advantage of TPP membership?
- Ensure you are registered with Pearson
- Complete the TPP membership application form for digital products
TPP Membership Form >
- Once your TPP membership application has been reviewed and approved, one of our Customer Success team will be in touch within 48 hours to support you in how to place your order.
Training Partnership Programme terms and conditions