Five scales provide a complete picture of cognitive and motor ability
- Pinpoints strengths and weaknesses
- Ideal for assessing school readiness
- Measure cognitive ability and motor development.
Quick and easy to administer, the Mullen Scales of Early Learning gives you:
- Five scales: Gross Motor, Visual Reception, Fine Motor, Expressive Language, and Receptive Language
- Excellent standardisation and reliability data
- Easy profile analysis
- An array of stimulating manipulatives and materials
- Scale scores and an Early Learning Composite
- Generates reliable and valid information
- Identifies a child's strengths and weaknesses
- Assesses early intellectual development and readiness for school
- Provides a foundation for successful interventions.
Scales: T scores, percentile ranks, age equivalents; Composite: standard scores, percentile rank