Digital components now available!
As an update to the widely used Brown ADD Scales™, the Brown EF/A Scales goes beyond other measures to screen and assess a wider range of impairments of executive functioning and attention.
Digital scoring and reporting options available on Q-global®
- Addresses situational variability: scales analyse an individual’s behaviour using multiple perspectives (i.e., examinee's self-perspective, teacher's perspective, and parents' perspective).
- Items are more specific and contextual: scales include items that are more specific and ask about difficulties in a specific context (e.g., difficulty remembering what has been read).
- Directly and more accurately reports symptoms: items focus on severity of specific behaviours as opposed to frequency.
Brown EF/A Scales is based on Dr. Brown's model of executive functions and includes:
- New and updated norms and test items that improve clarity and clinical relevance.
- New parent form available for adolescents.
- Both gender-specific and combined-gender norms available for all age groups.
- Digital administration and scoring (within Q-global).
- DSM-5 symptoms of ADHD and more.
- 4 types of forms dependant on age range: Primary/Preschool (ages 3–7); School-age (ages 8–12); Adolescent (ages 13–18); Adult (ages 19+)
Q-global® - Our web-based system for scoring and reporting paper administrations
Q-global® is our secure and affordable web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting. It houses the industry's gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet. Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organise examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports.
Learn more about Q-global