This book presents specific assessment tools and strategies, interventions and detailed case studies, grounded in solid clinical reasoning framework.
- Case study application of this material is systematic and detailed
- Utilise a sensory integrative approach with your clients
Part I: Set the foundation for assessment and intervention using a Sensory Integration approach
Part II: Apply Sensory Integration Principles in the following areas:
- High risk infants
- Children with visual defects
- Children with cerebral palsy
- Children with autism and autistic spectrum disorder
- Children with Fragile X
- Children with intellectual disability.