Brief and easy to administer, the MACI helps practitioners construct and customize treatment plans to individual needs and guide troubled youth toward healthier, more authentic lives.
- Measure a number of factors closely associated with adolescents before, during, and after treatment, including sexual discomfort, substance abuse proneness, suicidal tendency and eating dysfunctions, before, during and after treatment.
- Conduct detailed evaluations to confirm diagnostic hypotheses.
- Create individualized treatment plans.
- Obtain the maximum amount of information with a minimal amount of the test-taker's effort (30 minutes or less completion time).
- Specifically created to address the unique concerns, pressures and situations facing teens.
The MACI is well-suited for use in all teen treatment settings, including outpatient, inpatient, day treatment and residential treatment programs.
- 27 scales in three clinically relevant categories — Personality Patterns, Expressed Concerns, and Clinical Syndromes — along with modifying indices that help identify test-taking attitudes, as well as confused or random responding.
- New Grossman Facet scales identify personality processes (e.g., self-image, mood temperament) that underlie overall scale elevations on the Personality Pattern scales.
- Each personality scale includes three facet scales for which results are presented in the automated reports.
- Normative population of the MACI consists exclusively of clinical adolescent patients from four distinct norm groups: Males (13–15), Females (13–15), Males (16–19), and Females (16–19).
View list of scales
Sample reports provide base rate scores for all 27 scales and three modifying indices in an easy-to-read graph. This convenient report can help quickly identify clients who may require more intensive evaluation.
Interpretive report are based on individual test results. This report provides an in-depth analysis that brings critical concerns to light and includes treatment strategies specifically developed to address teen-related issues.
Find out how to use this test in your telepractice.
At a glance
Get a closer look at the benefits and features of this product.