Millon Adolescent Clinical InventoryMACI
- Designed specifically for teenagers, the Millon® Adolescent Clinical Inventory helps identify early signs of Axis I and Axis II disorders in adolescents. This dedicated tool, recently enhanced by the addition of Grossman Facet Scales, helps assess personality patterns as well as self-reported concerns and clinical symptoms. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
Choose from our formats
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
2 optionsFrom £253.20
Test forms & reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
3 optionsFrom £40.80
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
2 optionsFrom £60.00
All tests and materials offered for MACI
7 optionsFrom £40.80
MACI HandScore Reorder Kit9780749153496 Qualification Level C
Includes 50 Answer Sheets, 50 Worksheets and 50 Profile Forms
MACI Manual9780749153458 Qualification Level C
MACI HandScore Starter Kit9780749153489 Qualification Level C
Includes Manual, 10 Test Booklets, 50 Answer Sheets, 50 Worksheets, 50 Profile Forms and Answer Keys
MACI HandScored Answer Sheets9780749164393 Qualification Level C
Pack of 25
MACI Q Local Answer Sheets9780749153472 Qualification Level C
Pack of 25
MACI HandScore Test Booklets9780749153502 Qualification Level C
Pack of 10
MACI MACI CD9780749153465 Qualification Level C
MACI Q-global Interpretive Report9780749166137 Qualification Level C
MACI Q-global Profile Report9780749166144 Qualification Level C
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- Reading Level:
- 6th Grade
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- 20-25 minutes (160 true/false items)
- Paper-and-pencil, CD, computer, or online administration
- Scoring options:
- Q-global™ web-based, Q Local™ Software, Manual Scoring.
- Report Options:
Interpretive and Profile Reports
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
Brief and easy to administer, the MACI helps practitioners construct and customize treatment plans to individual needs and guide troubled youth toward healthier, more authentic lives.
The MACI is well-suited for use in all teen treatment settings, including outpatient, inpatient, day treatment and residential treatment programs.
Sample reports provide base rate scores for all 27 scales and three modifying indices in an easy-to-read graph. This convenient report can help quickly identify clients who may require more intensive evaluation.
Interpretive report are based on individual test results. This report provides an in-depth analysis that brings critical concerns to light and includes treatment strategies specifically developed to address teen-related issues.
The following resources are available for MACI.
Frequently asked questions follow. Click on a question to see the response.