Pain Patient ProfileP-3
- The Pain Patient Profile (P-3®) assessment focuses on the factors most frequently associated with chronic pain. The test can help provide an objective link between the physician's observations and the possible need for further psychological assessment. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
P-3 Q-global Digital Manual9780749115135 Qualification Level B
P-3 Q-global Interpretive Report9780749166410 Qualification Level B
- Scoring Options:
- Q-global™ Web-based Administration, Scoring, and Reporting; Q Local™ Scoring and Reporting Desktop Software; Mail-in Scoring Service; Fax-in Scoring Service; Manual Scoring, PAD
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- Individuals 17-76 years old
- Reading Level:
- 8th Grade
- Qualification level:
- Paper-and-pencil, computer or online administration
- Report Options:
- Interpretive Report or Progress Report
- Pain Patients and Community Samples
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
The P-3 test is useful for a variety of medical professionals, including anesthesiologists, general practitioners, rehabilitation specialists, chiropractors, surgeons, neurologists, and nurses.
A total of 497 subjects participated in cross-validating the P-3 assessment. Approximately half of the subjects were pain patients (N=243) and half were community subjects (N=254).
The report offers the health professional detailed analysis of the individual's responses and includes graphic profiles of how the results compare to the norm group. Progress reports enable clinicians to monitor a client’s progress over time.
The following resources are available for Pain Patient Profile.
Q-global Training Series