Psychologists, psychiatrists, school psychologists, and other mental health professionals can use M-PACI results to help pinpoint the source of pre-adolescent issues. M-PACI is used for pre-adolescent assessment in outpatient, inpatient, day treatment, and residential treatment settings.
- Evaluate troubled pre-adolescents to confirm diagnostic hypotheses.
- Contribute to individualized treatment planning by providing an integrated picture of emerging personality patterns and current clinical signs.
- Measure progress before, during, and after treatment.
M-PACI was developed by Dr. Theodore Millon, a leader in the field of personality development. The normative population of the M-PACI consists of 292 pre-adolescents, ages 9–12, from 53 sites from across the U.S.
- Fewer than 100 questions which take most pre-adolescents only 15–20 minutes to complete.
- Age-appropriate language, requiring minimal reading level.
- Validated against expert clinician judgments and other leading self-report inventories for this age group.
- Includes a summary of potential treatment strategies, tailored to each patient.
View list of scales
Find out how to use this test in your telepractice.