Millon Pre-Adolescent Clinical InventoryM-PACI
- Millon® Pre-Adolescent Clinical Inventory is specifically designed to identify psychological problems in children. Unlike instruments that focus on a single clinical area such as anxiety or depression, M-PACI® provides an integrated view that synthesises emerging personality styles and clinical syndromes, helping detect early signs of Axis I and Axis II disorders. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
Choose from our formats
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
3 optionsFrom £162.00
Test forms & reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
1 optionFrom £38.40
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
5 optionsFrom £20.00
All tests and materials offered for M-PACI
9 optionsFrom £20.00
M-PACI HandScore Starter Kit9780749154196 Qualification Level C
Includes Manual, 50 Answer Sheets, 50 Profile Forms and Answer Keys
M-PACI HandScore Reorder Kit9780749154202 Qualification Level C
Includes 50 Answer Sheets and 50 Profile Sheets
M-PACI Answer Sheets9780749154189 Qualification Level C
Pack of 25
M-PACI Q-global Digital Manual9780749115494 Qualification Level C
Once ordered, the Digital Manual is accessible by logging into Q-global and visiting the Q-global Resource Library. It is a view-only digital file.
M-PACI Manual9780749154165 Qualification Level C
M-PACI CD9780749154172 Qualification Level C
M-PACI Q-global Profile Report9780749166403 Qualification Level C
MCMI-III HandScore Reorder Kit9780749153625 Qualification Level C
Includes 50 Answer Sheets, 50 Worksheets and 50 Profile Forms
M-PACI Q-global Interpretive Report9780749166397 Qualification Level C
- Publication date:
- Age range:
9 – 12
- Reading Level:
- 3rd Grade
- A sample of 292 pre-adolescents, ages 9-12, from 53 sites from across the U.S.
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
15–20 minutes (97 true/false items)
- Paper-and-pencil, CD, computer or online administration
- Scoring options:
- Q-global™ web-based, Q™ Local Software, Mail-in and manual
- Report Options:
- Interpretive and Profile Reports
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
Psychologists, psychiatrists, school psychologists, and other mental health professionals can use M-PACI results to help pinpoint the source of pre-adolescent issues. M-PACI is used for pre-adolescent assessment in outpatient, inpatient, day treatment, and residential treatment settings.
M-PACI was developed by Dr. Theodore Millon, a leader in the field of personality development. The normative population of the M-PACI consists of 292 pre-adolescents, ages 9–12, from 53 sites from across the U.S.
Interpretive Reports provide an integrated analysis of results with regard to the patient’s emerging personality patterns and current clinical signs. Profile Reports present a graphic representation of base rate scores for all 14 scales and two response validity indicators in an easy-to-read graph.
The following resources are available for M-PACI.
Select a question below to see the response.