Quality of Life InventoryQOLI
- Quality of Life Inventory (QOLI®) is a psychology assessment of well-being and satisfaction with life. The QOLI assesses positive mental health and happiness, and yields an overall score based on the "Sweet 16" areas that make up quality of life, including love, work and play. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
Choose from our formats
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
2 optionsFrom £134.40
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
3 optionsFrom £4.00
All tests and materials offered for QOLI
5 optionsFrom £4.00
QOLI Hand-Scoring Starter Kit9780749159191 Qualification Level B
Includes Manual, 50 Answer Sheets and 50 Worksheets
QOLI Hand-Scoring Re-order Kit9780749159207 Qualification Level B
Includes 50 Answer Sheets and 50 Worksheets
QOLI HandBook - a practical guide for clients and coaches9780749159184 Qualification Level B
QOLI Manual and Treatment Guide (required)9780749159177 Qualification Level B
QOLI Q Local Profile Report (price per Report)9780749156343 Qualification Level A
Please note: You will also need to purchase Q Local Software
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- Individuals 17 years and older
- Reading Level:
- 6th grade
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- Approx. 5 minutes (32 items with 3-point rating scale for importance, and 6-point rating scale for satisfaction)
- Paper-and-pencil or computer administration
- Scoring options:
Q-global Scoring & Reporting, Q Local Scoring and Reporting Desktop Software, Mail-in Scoring Service, and Manual Scoring
- Report Options:
Profile Report and Progress Report
Late teen and adult
- Tips on using this test in your telepractice
The QOLI positive psychology test is well-suited for planning, evaluating, and tracking medical and psychological treatment and patient progress in clinical settings.
The QOLI assessment can help laypeople, clients and professionals by its key features.
Profile reports graphically present the overall quality of life score and a weighted satisfaction profile for the 16 areas of life that make up the overall score. Progress reports summarize the results of up to five administrations of the QOLI assessment.
The following resources are available for QOLI.
Q-global Training Series
Frequently asked questions follow. Click on a question to see the response.