Developed for teens. Updated for today.
The MACI-II helps practitioners from a variety of settings assess personality patterns, expressed concerns, and clinical symptoms while its therapeutic focus will assist in making reliable diagnostic and treatment decisions.
Request more information on MACI-II
Guidance on using MACI-II in your Telepractice
The MACI-II will be available in digital format on Q-global®
- New and updated test items
- New and improved narrative report content that is simpler and better integrates results with current therapeutic practice while linking to personalised treatment
- Three new Clinical Syndrome scales (Disruptive Mood Dysregulation, Post-Traumatic Stress, and Reality Distortions), to reflect current clinical presentations and providing deeper understanding of clients presenting with these concerns
- Full normative update (N = 1,143, combined gender), more closely representing the current clinical adolescent population
- Updated Grossman Facet Scales, including three new scales
- Test item content uses age appropriate language and reading level was lowered to 4th Grade
- New digital end-to-end workflow with the introduction of a digital manual option via Q-global, Pearson's web-based scoring and reporting platform
- New and updated Noteworthy Response categories
- Validated against expert clinician judgments and other leading self-report inventories for this age group
Combined gender; clinical patients in outpatient, inpatient, and residential treatment settings
The MACI-II contains 60 scales in five clinically relevant categories
View the scales
Digital options for the MACI-II
Q-global® - Our web-based system for scoring and reporting paper administrations
Q-global® is our secure and affordable web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting. It houses the industry's gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet. Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organise examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports.
Learn more about -Q-global
Customers wishing to administer and score this assessment onscreen, can now pay per-report, giving you the flexibility to pay as the assessment is used.