Unlike instruments that focus on a single clinical area such as anxiety or depression, the M-PACI assessment provides an integrated view that synthesises the child's emerging personality styles and clinical syndromes, helping clinicians detect early signs of Axis I and Axis II disorders.
Use M-PACI results to help:
- Contains fewer than 100 questions and takes most pre-adolescents only 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
- Uses age-appropriate language and requires minimal reading level.
- Validated against expert clinician judgments and other leading self-report inventories for this age group.
- Developed by Dr Theodore Millon, a leader in the field of personality development.
- A summary of potential treatment strategies, tailored to each patient, is provided in the M-PACI interpretive report. This information can help clinicians decide which issues to focus on during treatment and how to address them with the patient.
Emerging Personality Patterns
Current Clinical Signs
B. Attention Deficits
D. Conduct Problems
E. Disruptive Behaviors
F. Depressive Moods
G. Reality Distortions
Response Validity Indicators
RN Response Negativity
The normative population of the M-PACI test consists of 292 pre-adolescents, ages 9–12, from 53 sites from across the U.S. These sites included private practices, residential treatment facilities, public mental health centers and family guidance clinics, and other types of settings.
Scoring and Reporting with Q-global
Q-global™ is Pearson’s new web based platform for scoring and reporting. It’s accessible anytime, from any computer connected to the Internet. Secure and affordable, this system helps you quickly and automatically organise information, generate scores, and produce accurate, comprehensive reports.
Customers wishing to administer and score this assessment onscreen, can now pay per-report, giving you the flexibility to pay as the assessment is used.