R-bans is now available on Q-global!
Used by clinicians to help screen for deficits in acute-care settings, track recovery during rehabilitation, track progression of neurological disorders and screen for neurocognitive status in adolescents, offering valuable enhancements, the RBANS Update provides a brief, individually administered battery to measure cognitive decline or improvement across these domains:
- Immediate Memory – List Learning and Story Memory
- Visuospatial/Constructional – Figure Copy and Line Orientation
- Language – Picture naming and Semantic Fluency
- Attention – Digit Span and Coding
- Delayed Memory – List Recall, List Recognition, Story Memory, and Figure Recall
This instrument is used by clinicians to help:
- Screen for deficits in acute-care settings
- Track recovery during rehabilitation
- Track progression of neurological disorders
- Screen for neurocognitive status in adolescents
Also available in digital format via Standard Q-interactive Licence.
Features & Benefits
RBANS Update provides significant improvements, including:
- Downward age extension to 12:0 years
- Subtest scores now available in addition to index scores
- Manual updates, including new information on adolescents and review of RBANS-specific research conducted since original publication (1998)
- Equating studies for Forms C and D
Digital Option for RBANS Update (US version only)
Q-interactive ® - Our iPad device-based system for administration, scoring and reporting
Q-interactive® is a revolutionary digital system that delivers the world’s most advanced assessment tools you can take with you anywhere. Administer interactive assessments with an intuitive, portable system that uses two iPads connected to each other via Bluetooth.
Access RBANS Update on Q-interactive under our Standard Q-interactive Licence.
RBANS Update on Q-interactive is available when you purchase a Standard Q-interactive Licence. PLEASE NOTE: Registered users with a qualification code of CL1 are eligible to purchase assessments from the Standard Q-interactive Licence. The Standard Licence provides access to all tests available on the Q-interactive assessment library including: WAIS-IVUK, WISC-VUK, WIAT-IIIUK, KTEA-3, WRAT-5, WMS-IVUK, CVLT-C, CVLT-3, DKEFS, NEPSY-II, RBANS Update, GFTA-3, KLPA-3 (report only), CELF-5UK
Selected subtests for RBANS Update are now available in the Q-interactive Assessment library.
Additional materials required
View list of additional materials required to administer RBANS Update on Q-interactive.
The Q-interactive Standard Licence and its additional materials can be purchased from this page. Simply add each item to your basket from the pricing table below.
Learn more about Q-interactive
Remote Administartion, Scoring and Reporting with Q-global
Q-global™ is our secure and affordable web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting. It houses the industry's gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet. Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organise examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports.
Two options for scoring and reporting are now available on Q-global:
- The first option is to pay per-report. Customers who administer this assessment only a few times each year, or those who want the flexibility to pay only as the assessment is used, may prefer this option.
- The second option is to select an "unlimited use" subscription, where one user of this assessment gets unlimited scoring and reporting for a year. This may be a better option for customers who administer this measure several times each year - and don't want to worry about keeping track of their report expenses.
Please note there is no onscreen administration included in the scoring subscription. Customers selecting this option must manually enter data in order for scores and reports to be generated.
Learn more on Q-global