KLPA-3 now available in the Q-interactive Assessment library
Use Q-interactive, Pearson's interactive digital assessment platform, to create unique, client-centric batteries at both the instrument and subtest levels.
Find out more >
The new Khan-Lewis Phonological Analysis (KLPA-3) will work with Goldman-Fristoe 3 to provide you with information that will enable you to determine if use of phonological processes are contributing to the individual's speech sound disorder.
Features and Benefits
- No need to conduct a second test administration—use the individual's Goldman-Fristoe 3 responses to evaluate phonological processes
- Updated normative information means you can make informed therapy decisions based on the most current research.
- Wide age range: 2 years to 21 years 11 months
- Automated digital scoring and analysis
- Provides guidelines for remediation planning
- Easy to read Sound Change Booklet gives you information at a glance
Fast, efficient—and accurate!
Administer Goldman-Fristoe 3 to get a detailed measure of articulation ability. There are two ways to obtain KLPA-3 scores with the press of a button!
- If administering GFTA-3 on Q-interactive (Pearson's digital assessment system using two iPads for test administration and scoring), you can purchase a KLPA-3 score report. The KLPA-3 scores and report can be obtained automatically as soon as you complete the GFTA-3 administration.
- Purchase a KLPA-3 score report on Q-global, Pearson's web-based administration and scoring system accessible through any computer or tablet. When you enter GFTA-3 scores on Q-global, obtain a KLPA-3 analysis with the press of a button.
- You still have the option of hand-scoring the KLPA-3 Simply transfer the responses to the KLPA-3 Analysis Form. Next, use the Sound Change Booklet to identify the phonological processes that were used. Easy to read and color-coded, the booklet gives you diagnostic phonological information at a glance. And KLPA-3 scoring takes only 10-30 minutes, compared with up to two hours for similar analyses.
Use the new Phonological Summary and Progress Report for parents to develop targeted treatment strategies. The report enables you to record remediation goals and objectives for many common phonological disorders such as Initial Voicing and Liquid Simplification
Scoring and Reporting with Q-global
Q-global™ is Pearson’s new web based platform for scoring and reporting. It’s accessible anytime, from any computer connected to the Internet. Secure and affordable, this system helps you quickly and automatically organise information, generate scores, and produce accurate, comprehensive reports.
Two options for scoring and reporting are now available on Q-global:
- The first option is to pay per-report. Customers who administer this assessment only a few times each year, or those who want the flexibility to pay only as the assessment is used, may prefer this option.
- The second option is to select an "unlimited use" subscription, where one user of this assessment gets unlimited scoring and reporting for a year. This may be a better option for customers who administer this measure several times each year - and don't want to worry about keeping track of their report expenses.
Please note there is no onscreen administration included in the scoring subscription. Customers selecting this option must manually enter data in order for scores and reports to be generated.