Brief Symptom Inventory 18BSI 18
- A shortened form of the BSI instrument, The Brief Symptom Inventory 18 (BSI® 18) gathers patient-reported data to measure psychological distress and psychiatric disorders in medical and community populations. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
Choose from our formats
Test forms & reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
3 optionsFrom £4.00
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
2 optionsFrom £48.00
All tests and materials offered for BSI 18
5 optionsFrom £4.00
BSI 18 Hand-Scoring Profile Forms - Oncology Norms9780749154516 Qualification Level B
Pack of 50
BSI-18 Q-global Digital Manual9780749115791 Qualification Level B
BSI 18 Hand-Scoring Answer Sheets9780749154523 Qualification Level B
Pack of 50. Test items included.
BSI 18 Q-global Profile Report9780749166076 Qualification Level B
Tiered pricing discounts available
BSI-18 Manual9780749154486 Qualification Level B
Manual - Print
- Scoring Options:
Q-global™ Scoring & Reporting, Q™ Local Software, Manual Scoring, Fax-in Service, or PAD
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- Individuals 18 years and older
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- Approx. 4 minutes (18 items; 5-point rating scale)
- Paper-and-pencil, computer or online administration
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
BSI 18 provides an overview of a patient's symptoms and their intensity at a specific point in time. It can be used by psychologists, psychiatrists, physicians, nurses and other health care professionals.
BSI 18 is the latest in an integrated series of test instruments that include the SCL-90-R, BSI (53 questions), and DPRS instruments.
Profile reports present raw and normalized T scores for each of the three Primary Symptom Dimensions and the Global Severity Index. Progress reports monitor a client’s progress over time.
The following resources are available for BSI 18.
Q-global Training Series