Q Local - making scoring
quick, easy and
July 2013 update
As of July 2013, assessments currently available on Q-local are now available on our new platform – Q-global.
Q-global is Pearson's new web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting, which offers you:
- 24/7 secure, web-based access
- Portability: Q-global can be used on your tablet device or laptop (some functionality will not be available on iPad immediately)
- Online ordering through Pearson's current e-Commerce site
- On-demand, reliable scoring and expansive and comprehensive reporting solutions not available through hand scoring
NB: Q-local will still be supported in the interim, if you wish to purchase Q-local reports please contact Customer Services on 0345 630 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: that this software is compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Visit our Q-global minisite to find out more about content and availability.
What is Q Local?
- Enjoy the convenience of administering and scoring for more than 30 tests.
Just install the Q Local software onto your computer using the installation CD.
Download software upgrades for free via the internet.
- Administer assessments on screen or use it to key responses from an
answer sheet into the programme.
- You will receive a USB report counter that plugs into your USB port. This keeps
track of how many reports you have in your inventory. This needs to be plugged
into your computer when buying or generating a report.
Why use it?
- Scoring on some tests can take hours and require the use of many
overlays (MMPI-2). With Q Local it takes a fraction of the time.
- If you administer the assessment on-screen, all you have to do is click a
couple of buttons to generate a report.
- If you hand key the scores from an answer sheet, all you have to do is input
the answers and then generate the report.
- The reports are generated in PDF and can be copied and pasted into other
applications including Microsoft Word.
2.7 - New Content and Features:
- New to MMPI-2 RF® Reporting
- RBS (Response Bias Scale) is an over-reporting indicator associated
with exaggerated or non-credible memory complaints.
- Customised comparison groups can be created by users based on data
within their Q Local database.
- Two new comparison groups: Forensic, Neuropsychological Examination
Litigant/Claimant (Men) and Forensic, Neuropsychological Examination
- Reports can be printed directly from an MMPI-2 protocol.
- One-page summary of the test taker’s T scores are organised by domain.
- Specific scales and cut-offs for which users would like to see item level
information in the report can now be selected.
Share this page: