The Conners 3rd Edition™ (Conners 3®) is a thorough assessment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and its most common comorbid problems and disorders in children and adolescents aged 6 to 18 years. It is a multi-informant assessment that takes into account home, social, and school settings, with rating forms for parents, teachers, and youth. School psychologists, clinicians, psychiatrists, pediatricians, child protection agencies, and mental health workers can count on the Conners 3 to be a reliable and dependable tool capable of supporting them in the diagnostic and identification process.
- Inform your ADHD diagnosis with results that have direct connections to DSM-5 symptom criteria and IDEIA legislation
- Develop informed intervention and treatment strategies by identifying specific challenge areas to work on
- Monitor response to intervention and its effectiveness with detailed progress reports
- Assess common comorbid disorders (Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Conduct Disorder) to assist with differential diagnosis
- Discover how ADHD symptoms are affecting the youth by looking at impairment items which indicate functioning in home, school and social settings
- Spend less time on paperwork and more time with the youth with fast and easy to use administration and scoring, and easy to interpret reports
- Gain a multi-rater perspective of the youth’s difficulties with a Parent, Teacher, and Self-report version
- Hyperactivity / Impulsivity
- Learning Problems
- Executive Functioning (Parent & Teacher)
- Defiance / Aggression
- Peer / Family Relations
Symptom Scales (DSM-5):
- ADHD / Inattentive
- ADHD / Hyperactive-Impulsive
- Conduct Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Conners 3 Short
Conners 3 Short Parent, Teacher, and Self-Report forms closely parallel each other and are a subset of items from the full-length forms. Short forms include a subset of items from the Conners 3 Content Scales, the Positive Impression and Negative Impression Scales, and the Additional Questions. These forms can be used as screeners and are also suitable for monitoring the impact of treatment or intervention programs.
Conners 3 Global Index
The Conners 3 Global Index (Conners 3GI™) is a fast and effective measure of general psychopathology. It includes the 10 best predictive items from the trusted market leader, Conners’ Rating Scales–Revised (CRS–R™), parent and teacher rating scales.
Professionals can rely on the Conners 3GI to carefully measure the general psychopathology of their clients and determine the next steps to take in further examination. The Conners 3GI has proven to be a fast and effective measure and is specifically used in monitoring treatment and intervention.
The Conners 3GI is included in the full-length Conners 3 (for parent, teacher and self-report forms) or can be purchased separately. Spanish versions are available for parent and self-report forms.
Feedback Forms provide parents and teachers and easy to read and understand feedback that summarizes the assessment results.
Progress Reports compare the results of two to four administrations for the same individual to measure changes over time. These reports are ideal to use when monitoring treatment and intervention.
Conners 3 ADHD Index
The Conners 3rd Edition™ offers a 10-item Conners 3 ADHD Index (Conners 3AI™). The items are taken from the Conners 3 full-length form and are the perfect tool when time is limited.
The brief index also works well when you need to screen a large group of children and adolescents to see if further assessment of ADHD is warranted.
Additionally, this form can be used to monitor the effectiveness of treatment plans, and measure the patient’s response to intervention.
The items were specifically selected for this form and are proven to be the best items in differentiating between youth with ADHD from those without a clinical diagnosis.
The Conners 3AI is included in the full-length Conners 3 or can be purchased separately.