Please note the WRAML-3 is only available for paper administration, using physical record forms and associated materials, with the option of using Q-global for digital scoring. Both the physical items and Q-global scoring are currently estimated to be available from November 2021.
The Wide Range™ Assessment of Memory and Learning, Third Edition (WRAML™3) measures short- and long-term memory functioning and the ability to learn new material in children and adults. This flexible and engaging lifespan assessment includes updated norms, content, and artwork reflective of today's population.
Learn more on the WRAML 3
Get a 10% discount on the complete kit and the complete kit with a 1 year Q-global subscription with code: ZADW3P10
- Comprehensive memory assessment that includes attention/concentration and working memory
- Updated norms and validity studies
- Flexible methods of administration: screener, brief or full administration
- Access to standard scores, scaled scores, percentiles, and age equivalents for the child through adult age groups using either hand-scoring or Q-global scoring and reporting options
- Overview of memory functioning in four subtests from the Core Battery
- New subtests that measure visual delayed memory
The WRAML3 is composed of immediate, delayed and recognition memory, attention/concentration, and working memory subtests.
- Content relevant for lifespan assessments including age-appropriate artwork and stories
- Fun and engaging tasks
- Expanded coverage of working memory subtests to full age range
- Appropriate for diverse populations
- Simplified administration of finger windows
- Additional scores for qualitative analysis
WRAML 3 Score Report Brief Form Sample
WRAML 3 Score Report Standard Form Sample