The Expressive Vocabulary Test, Third Edition (EVT-3) maintains the basic format and qualities of the EVT-2 (e.g., parallel forms, stimulus questions, easy administration and response capture, accurate scoring) with additional upgrades and digital applications.
Also available digitally via Q-global® and Q interactive®
Sign-up for updates on EVT-3
- Measure expressive vocabulary acquisition
- Contribute useful information when assessing expressive vocabulary, as part of a language evaluation, across the lifespan
- Contribute useful information when screening or assessing strengths and weaknesses in the specific domain of semantics (i.e., word knowledge) and general area of language development
- Directly compare receptive and expressive vocabulary
- Move immediately into evidence-based interventions using those presented within the Q-global system.
- Available in paper/pencil and digital formats
- Qualitative Analysis: five ways to help you make hypotheses about vocabulary performance
- Growth Scale Values (GSVs): an objective score for measuring changes in performance over time
- Updated normative data.
Digital options for EVT-3
Q-interactive ® - Our iPad device-based system for administration, scoring and reporting
Q-interactive® is a revolutionary digital system that delivers the world’s most advanced assessment tools you can take with you anywhere. Administer interactive assessments with an intuitive, portable system that uses two iPads connected to each other via Bluetooth.
Access EVT-3 in digital format under our both Q-interactive Educational Licence and Speech and Language Licence
The Q-interactive Educational Licence gives SENCos access to multiple tests including WRAT5, KTEA-3 and EVT-3, while the Q interactive Speech and Language Licence gives SLTs access to GFTA-3, KLPA-3 and CELF-5UK. By easily capturing and storing student data, Q-interactive ensures accurate scoring and quickly interprets the results you need.
Learn more about Q-interactive
Q-global® - our web-based system for scoring and reporting paper administrations.
Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organise examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports.
Q-global® is a secure and affordable web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting. It houses the industry's gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet.
Learn more about Q-global
Please note: we no longer sell the PPVT-4 (which was co-normed with the EVT-2) or the new PPVT-5. Please refer to alternate suppliers.