The Expressive Vocabulary Test, Third Edition (EVT-3) maintains the basic format and qualities of the EVT-2 (e.g., parallel forms, stimulus questions, easy administration and response capture, accurate scoring) with additional upgrades and digital applications.
Digital scoring and reporting options available on Q-global®
Please note: we no longer sell the PPVT-4 (which was co-normed with the EVT-2) or the new PPVT-5. Please refer to alternative suppliers.
Sign-up for updates on EVT-3
- Measure expressive vocabulary acquisition
- Contribute useful information when assessing expressive vocabulary, as part of a language evaluation, across the lifespan
- Contribute useful information when screening or assessing strengths and weaknesses in the specific domain of semantics (i.e., word knowledge) and general area of language development
- Directly compare receptive and expressive vocabulary
- Move immediately into evidence-based interventions using those presented within the Q-global system.
- Available in paper/pencil and digital formats
- Qualitative Analyses: five ways to help you make hypotheses about vocabulary performance
- Growth Scale Values (GSVs): an objective score for measuring changes in performance over time
- Updated normative data.
Q-global® - our web-based system for scoring and reporting paper administrations.
Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organise examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports.
Q-global® is a secure and affordable web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting. It houses the industry's gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet.
Learn more about Q-global
Please note: we no longer sell the PPVT-4 (which was co-normed with the EVT-2) or the new PPVT-5. Please refer to alternate suppliers.