Updates to the most widely-used theory-based personality instrument
Anchored in Dr. Theodore Millon’s time-honoured personality theory, the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-IV (MCMI-IV) provides helpful clinical insights into a patient’s personality that allow clinicians to make reliable diagnostic and treatment decisions.
The MCMI-IV offers updated norms that are based on a clinical adult population, a new scale, DSM-5® and ICD-10-CM alignment, updated narrative content and a new and deeper therapeutic focus. The brevity of the MCMI-IV allows clinicians to maintain an efficient and productive clinical practice.
Digital scoring and reporting available on Q-global
Please note that only a digital scoring option is available for this edition.
- Full normative update, more closely representing the current clinical adult population
- Developed by Dr. Theodore Millon and supported by more than 35 years of research
- New Turbulent scale, providing deeper understanding of those patients presenting with this unbridled personality type
- New and updated test items characterising the evolution of Dr. Millon’s personality theory, refreshed to increase clarity and clinical relevance
- New and improved narrative content that better integrates results with therapeutic practice and links to personalised treatment
- Updated Grossman Facet Scales
Q-global® - Our web-based system for scoring and reporting paper administrations
Q-global® is our secure and affordable web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting. It houses the industry's gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet. Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organise examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports.
Learn more about Q-global