WMS-IV UK now available in the Q-interactive Assessment library
Use Q-interactive, Pearson's interactive digital assessment platform, to create unique, client-centric batteries at both the instrument and subtest levels.
Find out more >
Co-normed with WAIS-IV.
In recognition of emerging demographic and clinical trends, the WMS—IVUK was developed to provide you with the most advanced measure of memory and results you can trust when addressing the changing clinical landscape.
Responding to influencing factors:
- Updated normative data for ages 16-90 years
- Enhanced utility for older adults
Emerging Clinical Needs
New Research in the Field
- Newly developed subtests and items
- Reduced administration time to obtain composite scores
- Improved scoring rules
4 Revision Goals
- Expanded clinical utility
- Enhanced user-friendliness
- Improved psychometric properties
- Updated test structure
Read reviews of WMS-IV from:
Click for WMS-IV Scoring Software and Report Writer