Raven's 2 provides a measure of clear-thinking ability and intellectual capacity that minimizes the impacts of language skills and cultural differences.
Also available digitally via Q global® for test administration and scoring
- Provides a standard score as well as a percentile rank.
- Can be administered fairly to virtually everyone, including those who are not language proficient or have communication-related disabilities.
- Digital test forms are constructed from item bank to limit item overlap between test takers, for greater security and limitation of practice effects.
The Raven's 2, now available as a digital solution, reduces inventory concerns, test kit transport, and uses familiar technology designed to put examinees at ease.
- Integrated test forms and manuals increase usability.
- Wide range of item difficulty to help identify intellectual disability and giftedness.
- Updated and colorized items, design, and norms.
- Individual or group settings administration.
- Paper format includes reusable test booklets.
- Digital format offers automated scoring and reporting.
The Raven's 2 European standardisation is a non-verbal assessment of general cognitive ability suitable for adults and children from 4 to 69 years of age. The stratified normative sample is representative of the following countries within Europe: France, Germany, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Spain, and the United Kingdom. The publication of this edition represents an innovative and collaborative data collection effort between each of these countries, with each country contributing 200 cases to the overall sample. Due to the non-verbal nature of the assessment, the constructs measured by the Raven's 2 can be considered culturally invariant, and the results can therefore be confidently and reliably applied across these regions.
Q-global® - our web-based system for scoring and reporting paper administrations.
Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organise examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports.
Q-global® is a secure and affordable web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting. It houses the industry's gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet.
Learn more about Q-global
Please note there is no onscreen administration included with the scoring subscription. Customers purchasing the subscription must manually enter data in from a paper administration in order for scores and reports to be generated.