A revised and updated version of the Wechsler Test of Adult Reading, the TOPF enables clinicians to estimate an individual's level of intellectual functioning before the onset of injury or illness.
This new assessment tool is:
- An effective method for predicting full-scale IQ and memory performance
- For use by clinicians who wish to develop appropriate treatment plans
- An initial estimation of premorbid intellectual and memory abilities
- Composed of a list of 70 words that have atypical grapheme to phoneme translations
- Time-effective, taking less than 10 minutes to complete