Pearson, the world’s learning company, in partnership with I CAN, the children’s communication charity invites you to join us for We Need to Talk Live!
We Need to Talk Live is a new platform where leading thinkers and influencers from the education, health, employment and charity sectors come together to make their mark through a series of thought-provoking speeches, highlighting how fundamental communication is to all aspects of life.
Our line-up of notable speakers and influencers will aim to inspire and provoke new thinking on the importance of communication and its impact on an individual's life outcomes and our wider community, with a particular focus on education, mental health, relationships and employment.
Spaces are limited, register your place today to secure your seat at We Need to Talk Live!
- Carrie Grant | broadcaster and campaigner.
- Lord Karan Bilimoria|the founder and chairman of Cobra Beer, the Vice President of the CBI and an independent peer in the House of Lords.
- Felicity Gilliespie | education advisor to the UK Department of Education.
- Richard Gerver | award-winning speaker, bestselling author and world-renowned thinker.
- Simon Bucknall |International speaker, coach and facilitator. I CAN ambassador.
- Register for free