Aligned with the new DSM-5 criteria, Practical Ideas That Really Work for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders: High-Functioning Autism is an effective resource for those who work with students with high-functioning ASD.
Schools Autism Awareness Week 2016 (w/c March 14) - special offer
To celebrate Schools Autism Awareness Week, we're offering a 10% discount on this intervention. Simply quote ZASAAW16 when you order online or over the phone. Offer expires March 31, 2016.
See prices >
Key components include:
- Evaluation Form—a criterion-referenced scale to identify student’s needs, evaluate specific skills and deficits related to ASD, write an intervention plan, and monitor progress
- 34 research-based ideas—practical and easy-to-use addressing social communication and interaction, fixated interests and repetitive behaviours, and executive functioning skills
- Each idea includes a one-page explanation, helpful strategies and tips for implementation, and reproducible masters.
- Idea Matrix – a systematic way to link identified student needs to the ideas and strategies to address them
- A CD-ROM with the reproducible Evaluation Form and student materials