Designed to meet ANY adaptive behaviour assessment need
The Vineland-3 is the leading instrument for supporting the diagnosis of intellectual and developmental disabilities and offers:
- Interview, Parent/Caregiver, and Teacher Forms
- Comprehensive (full-length) and Domain-Level (abbreviated) versions of each form
- Online and paper administration options for all forms/versions
- Computerised or hand scoring for all forms/versions.
> Guidance on using Vineland-3 in your Telepractice
Also available in digital format via Q-global.
Benefits of using the Vineland-3
- Addresses today’s special needs populations, such as individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorder, and ADHD
- Updated with new norms and improved items
- Useful for diagnosis, qualification for special programs, progress reporting, program and treatment planning, and research
- Offers both respected semi-structured interview format which focuses discussion and gathers in-depth information, and also offers convenient rating forms.
Major Enhancements to Parent/ Caregiver and Teacher Forms
- Separation of Interview and Parent/Caregiver Forms in Vineland-3
- Updated item content
- Updated norms
- Introduction of basal and ceiling rules to shorten Parent/Caregiver and Teacher Form administration
- Choice of digital or paper-based administration
Domain-Level versions of Interview, Parent/Caregiver, and Teacher Forms
- Will provide scores for adaptive behaviour domains and the overall adaptive behaviour composite, meeting AAIDD and DSM-5 requirements for diagnosing Intellectual Disability
- Each domain will consist of items drawn from In-Depth form subdomains, e.g., Communication domain uses items sampled from Receptive, Expressive, & Written subdomains
- Age ranges will be 3 to adult for Interview & Parent/Caregiver Forms; 3 to 21 for Teacher Form
- Administration time will be approximately 20 minutes for Interview Form; 10 minutes for Parent/Caregiver and Teacher Forms
- Will not use basal and ceiling rules
The standard for measuring self-sufficiency
For over 30 years, Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales has been a leading measure of personal and social skills needed for everyday living. Psychologists and other professionals continue to depend on it to identify individuals who have Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, developmental delays, autism spectrum disorders, and other impairments. Not only does Vineland aid in diagnosis, but it gives you valuable information for developing educational and treatment plans.
Covers the full spectrum of adaptive behaviour
All Vineland-3 forms aid in diagnosing and classifying intellectual and developmental disabilities and other disorders, such as autism, Asperger Syndrome, and developmental delays. The scales are organized using three domains--Communication, Daily Living Skills, and Socialization--that correspond to the three broad domains of adaptive functioning specified by the American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and by DSM-5. In addition, Vineland-3 offers optional Motor Skills and Maladaptive Behavior domains for situations in which these areas are of concern.
Suitable for a range of settings
In whatever setting you work—education, social services, health care, criminal justice, or the military—like its predecessor, Vineland-3 helps you perform a variety of tasks:
- Measure adaptive behaviour of individuals with:
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs)
- Post-traumatic brain injury
- Hearing impairment
- Dementia Alzheimer's disease
- Determine eligibility or qualification for special services
- Plan rehabilitation or intervention programs
- Track and report progress
N.B. Please note that the norm tables are not in the manual for this edition of the Vineland but are available online and can be downloaded as a PDF document.
Q-global® - Our web-based system for scoring and reporting paper administrations
Q-global® is our secure and affordable web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting. It houses the industry's gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet. Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organise examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports.
Two pricing options on Q-global:
Pay per-report: suitable for customers who administer this assessment a few times each year, or those who want the flexibility to pay only as the assessment is used.
- Unlimited use subscription: which provides one user, access to unlimited scoring and reporting for a year. This option is suited to customers who administer this assessment several times each year - and don't want to worry about keeping track of their report expenses.
Learn more about -Q-global
Please note there is no onscreen administration included in the scoring subscription. Customers selecting this option must manually enter data in order for scores and reports to be generated.