The Wechsler Individual Achievement Test - Third UK Edition for Teachers (WIAT-IIlUK-T) is a UK-normed battery of five subtests to test key aspects of literacy.
> View Introduction to WIAT-IIIUK-T webinar
Pre-order now and get a 10% pre-publication discount on the WIAT-IIlUK-T Complete Kits. Offer ends 31st July 2018. Use code: ZADWT3T18 at checkout.
Choose from two kit options and save £20!
- WIAT-IIlUK-T Complete Kit (in box, without a bag) - £310
- WIAT-IIlUK-T Complete Kit (in a bag) - £330
WIAT-IIIUK-T: a superior assessment for educational settings
The WIAT-IIIUK-T is suitable for use in a variety of educational settings. Results obtained from the WIAT-IIIUK-T can assist in:
- Identifying academic strengths and weaknesses of a student
- Informing decisions regarding eligibility for educational services
- Providing evidence for applications for Access Arrangements and the Disabled Students’ Allowance
- Designing instructional objectives and planning interventions
Reading: Early Reading Skills; Word Reading;Reading Comprehension; Oral Reading Fluency
WIAT-IIIUK-T for Access Arrangements and General Qualifications
The WIAT-IIlUK-T has particular application for testing for Access Arrangements and the Disabled Students’ Allowance. Suitable for measures of:
- Single word accuracy
- Reading comprehension
- Reading fluency and/or reading speed
- Single word spelling accuracy
- Applications: for a reader; extra time; a scribe
WIAT-IIIUK-T for the Disabled Student’s Allowance*
(*to be reviewed by the SASC committee)
The WIAT-IIIUK-T is currently listed as a suitable test for the Assessment of Specific Learning Difficulties (SPLD) in Higher Education in the categories of:
- Reading: Single word recognition
- Reading: Continuous text reading: silent reading
- Spelling: Single word
The WIAT-IIIUK-T allows for flexible administration. Examiners may choose to administer a single subtest, a subset of the WIAT-IIIUK-T subtests, or all 5 subtests, depending upon the age level of the student, the purpose of the assessment, and the subtest scores required.
WIAT-IIlUK-T normative data and score types
Scores provided for all subtests
Standard Scores (M = 100, SD = 15); Percentile Ranks; Age Equivalents; Normal Curve Equivalents; Stanines.