Important Announcement 28 November 2018
Thank you for your interest in the WIAT-IIlUK-T. We are very sorry to announce that due to a much higher level of demand than we anticipated we have sold out of the Complete Kit. We are currently reprinting all components of the kit and will supply all backorders by mid-January 2019. We are still taking orders for this product and would advise placing your orders as soon as possible so that they can also be fulfilled in January. We apologise for the inconvenience that this might cause. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us 0345 630 8888 (08.30-17.00 weekdays). We aim to respond to all queries within 48 hours. We greatly appreciate your ongoing patience and support.
Choose from two kit options and save £20!
- WIAT-IIlUK-T Complete Kit (in box, without a bag) - £310
- WIAT-IIlUK-T Complete Kit (in a bag) - £330
WIAT-IIIUK-T: a superior assessment for educational settings
The WIAT-IIIUK-T is suitable for use in a variety of educational settings. Results obtained from the WIAT-IIIUK-T can assist in:
- Identifying academic strengths and weaknesses of a student
- Informing decisions regarding eligibility for educational services
- Providing evidence for applications for Access Arrangements and the Disabled Students’ Allowance
- Designing instructional objectives and planning interventions
> View Introduction to WIAT-IIIUK-T webinar
Reading: Early Reading Skills; Word Reading;Reading Comprehension; Oral Reading Fluency
> View detailed information for the subtests
WIAT-IIIUK-T for Access Arrangements and General Qualifications
The WIAT-IIlUK-T has particular application for testing for Access Arrangements and the Disabled Students’ Allowance. Suitable for measures of:
- Single word accuracy
- Reading comprehension
- Reading fluency and/or reading speed
- Single word spelling accuracy
- Applications: for a reader; extra time; a scribe
WIAT-IIIUK-T for the Disabled Student’s Allowance*
(*to be reviewed by the SASC committee)
The WIAT-IIIUK-T is currently listed as a suitable test for the Assessment of Specific Learning Difficulties (SPLD) in Higher Education in the categories of:
- Reading: Single word recognition
- Reading: Continuous text reading: silent reading
- Spelling: Single word
The WIAT-IIIUK-T allows for flexible administration. Examiners may choose to administer a single subtest, a subset of the WIAT-IIIUK-T subtests, or all 5 subtests, depending upon the age level of the student, the purpose of the assessment, and the subtest scores required.
> Request a demo
WIAT-IIlUK-T normative data and score types
Scores provided for all subtests
Standard Scores (M = 100, SD = 15); Percentile Ranks; Age Equivalents; Normal Curve Equivalents; Stanines.