KTEA-3 is now available >
This product is now out of print. We will continue to supply record forms via the price list below.
The Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement, Second Edition (KTEA-II) Comprehensive Form gives you state-of-the-art error analysis along with detailed prescriptive information for simple remediation planning.
The KTEA-II is easy to administer, score, and interpret which features alternate forms to help you measure student progress or response to intervention and to adjust instruction based on performance.
Use the KTEA-II Comprehensive Form for in-depth analysis
The Comprehensive Form provides composite scores for 6 year old students and older in reading, maths, written language and oral language. A Comprehensive Achievement Composite can be computed for all examinees. Six additional subtests assess reading-related skills and give valuable diagnostic information.
Parallel Forms available (Form A and Form B)
KTEA-II scoring gives you more options
For maximum flexibility, the KTEA-II Comprehensive Form lets you select between computer and hand-scoring. With the ASSIST™ computer scoring program, you can quickly convert raw scores to derived scores. This timesaving software contains both Macintosh and Windows programs on one CD-ROM. It also provides:
- A summary of student performance by composite or subtest
- Comparisons of skill areas or subtests for easy interpretation of results
- Achievement/ability comparisons
- Error analysis for all standard subtests
- Best practices instructional suggestions for designing IEP goals that match students’ score information with remediation strategies
- Lists of maths problems or reading or spelling words similar to those that were difficult for the student
Use the KTEA-II Brief Form for a quick measure of achievement
The KTEA-II Brief Form yields norm-referenced subtest scores and a battery composite, and because there is no content overlap with the Comprehensive Form, it can be used for retesting. It includes three subtests:
- Reading—word recognition and reading comprehension
- Maths—computation and application problems
- Written Expression—written language and spelling.