Our Cognitive Assessment Training - Online (CAT-O) enables professional therapists to learn at their own pace, methods for using selected neuropsychological assessments usually restricted to psychologists.
This training supports the use of:
- This will give you access to online training for any or all of the three products
- You will also need to be able to access hard copies of the products you wish to train on.
- Expected completion time for the whole course is about 5 hours online learning, with a further 3 hours self-directed.
- In-depth background on statistical concepts important for test administration and scoring
- Information on theoretical aspects of the tests and practical guidance on administration, scoring and interpretative issues to facilitate the therapist's selection and application of standardised assessments with service users.
- Multiple choice questions to assess a candidate's understanding of statistical concepts and the tests involved in the training
- Certification on completion to use BADS, Doors and People and TEA
- The program enables you to learn at your own pace in the convenience of your home or office
- Access to online tutor
- Discussion forums
- Library of relevant resources
NB You will not be qualified to administer the assessments included on this course until you have successfully completed the training for that test.