GFTA-3 is now available in the Q-interactive Assessment library
Use Q-interactive, Pearson's interactive digital assessment platform, to create unique, client-centric batteries at both the instrument and subtest levels.
Find out more and request a free, 30-day trial >
Digital scoring and reporting options available on Q-global®and digital administaration via Q-interactive
With new print and digital editions, the updated GFTA™-3 and KLPA™-3 offer the best choices for assessing speech sound disorders. The updated third edition of the Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation introduces exciting new features that make it easier than ever to obtain the accurate diagnostic information you need.
Updates to the most popular articulation test, available late 2015
The third edition of the Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation offers updated norms, new digital test administration and scoring options. The new test will still be brief to administer and easy to score, while providing you with accurate scores you can count on for making diagnostic and placement decisions.
Available in digital format via Q-global®
- Digital administration and on-the-fly scoring on Q-interactive
- Digital manuals and digital stimulus book available, as well as automated scoring on Q-global
- Assess multiple occurrences of high frequency phonemes in the same amount of time (under 15 minutes)
- Dialect-sensitive scoring for a wide range of American English dialects as well as English influenced by another language
- New criterion-referenced assessment of vowels
- Two new art sets, one appropriate for very young children and one for older students with articulation and intelligibility concerns
- Based on over 40 years of research, with current normative data
New print and digital options
In addition to a paper kit, professionals can now choose to use Q-interactive to administer and score the GFTA-3 digitally. Using two iPads – one for the examiner; one for the child Q-interactive offers:
- Interactive test administration to guide you through the assessment process
- Basal and ceiling rule notifications
- Ability to take digital notes that you can easily incorporate into reports
- Score and review scores on-the-fly
- Play back verbal responses directly from the iPad to confirm scores
- Plus, no web access is needed to administer and score test!* *Web access needed to download tests.
Q-global® - Our web-based system for scoring and reporting paper administrations
Q-global® is our secure and affordable web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting. It houses the industry's gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet. Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organise examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports.
Two options for scoring and reporting the GFTA-3 are now available on Q-global.
- The first option is to pay per-report. Customers who administer the GFTA-3 only a few times each year, or those who want the flexibility to pay only as the assessment is used, may prefer this option.
- The second option is to select an "unlimited use" subscription, where one user of the GFTA-3 gets unlimited scoring and reporting for one year. This may be a better option for customers who administer the GFTA-3 several times each year—and don't want to worry about keeping track of their report expenses.
Please note there is no onscreen administration included in the scoring subscription. Customers selecting this option must manually enter data in order for scores and reports to be generated.
Learn more about -Q-global
- 24/7 secure, web-based access
- Portability: Q-global can be used on mobile devices such as a laptop or tablet
- On-demand, reliable scoring and comprehensive reporting solutions
- Pricing on a per-report basis
GFTA-3 Score Reports:
- Automatically converts total raw scores to test scaled scores, percentile ranks, age equivalents, and growth scale values
- Automatically converts sums of scaled scores to composites scores, including the Core Language and numerous index scores
- Provides an item analysis of performance on individual test