Vineland-3 Now Available >
The leading assessment for diagnosing intellectual and developmental disabilities
Vineland-II is the leading measure of daily living skills. Psychologists and other professionals continue to depend on it to identify and classify individuals who have learning difficulties, developmental delays, autism spectrum disorders and other impairments.
A comprehensive assessment of adaptive behaviour for individuals from birth to 90 years, the test is individually administrated and comes in various levels and versions to suit different examinees needs.
These tests can be used not only for diagnosis purposes, but also for qualification of special programs, progress reporting, program and treatment planning, and research. The new edition offers both semi-structured interview format which focuses discussion and gathers in-depth information, and also convenient rating forms.
New Extended Versions and Optional Forms
Vineland-II aims to be as flexible as possible. There are now four diff erent forms, all of which help to give accurate and in depth analysis of examinees
- Survey Interview Form: Administered to a parent or caregiver using a semi-structured interview format, this provides a targeted assessment of adaptive behaviour
- Parent/Caregiver Rating Form: Suitable for when time or access is limited, this form is extremely useful for progress monitoring
- Expanded Interview Form: Provides an in-depth alternative or addition to the Survey Interview Form. It is particularly useful for young age groups of 0 to 5 years, or for low functioning individuals
- Teacher Rating Form: assesses adaptive behaviour for students in school, preschool or a structured daycare setting. It is a questionnaire that is completed by the teacher or daycare provider. This test not only combines the same domains as the Survey Interview Forms, but also covers content that only a teacher would be able to observe in a classroom setting.
- Expanded age range encompassing birth to age 90 (Survey Interview, Expanded Interview, Parent/Caregiver Rating Form) and 3 to 21-11 (Teacher Rating Form)
- Updated content reflects tasks and daily living skills that are attuned to current societal expectations
- Increased coverage of early childhood adaptive behaviour improves classifi cation of moderate to profound learning difficulties
- More complete coverage of adult adaptive behaviour
- Semi-structured interview format now lists items by sub domain, making test administration easier
- Parent/Caregiver Rating Form gives you another choice, a simple rating scale, for obtaining the basic information you receive from the semi-structured interview.
Covers the full spectrum of adaptive behaviour
All Vineland-II forms aid in diagnosing and classifying learning difficulties and other disorders, such as autism, Asperger Syndrome and developmental delays. The content and scales are organised within a three domain structure: Communication, Daily Living, and Socialisation.
In addition, Vineland-II off ers a Motor Skills Domain and an optional Maladaptive Behaviour Index to provide more in-depth information about your clients.
Vineland-II Survey Forms Assist™
The Vineland-II Survey Forms ASSIST software calculates derived scores for you – easily and accurately. The software also produces detailed reports at the click of a button.
Please note that this software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista & Mac OS only.