Administer the Boehm-3 individually or screen an entire classroom in 30 to 45 minutes to evaluate basic concepts important for language and cognitive development.
- Identify students who may be at risk for a learning difficulty and may need referral for additional testing.
- Identify students in the classroom who know most concepts but are having difficulty understanding a few key concepts that are embedded in instruction.
- Conduct pre- and post-testing to determine progress as a result of instruction or intervention.
- Use as part of a battery of tests to assess students’ language comprehension skills.
Boehm-3 was standardized with 6,000 US students in Fall 1999 and more than 4,000 US students in Spring 2000.
- Administrable to individuals or groups in a classroom setting.
- Includes tools to help comply with IDEA 2004 guidelines.
- Norms for both Fall and Spring testing enabling evaluation of progress at the beginning and end of the school year.
- English and Spanish editions included in one test kit.
- Parallel forms, E and F, enable pre- and post-testing to help determine if the student's comprehension of the concept is consistent across multiple contexts.