Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis (T-JTA) - Sample Reports
Individual Profile Report
This report provides percentile scores on the 9 bipolar personality traits. Designed to give the clinician a quick guide to the individual's strengths and potential problem areas, the report also summarizes demographic data and results on the test-taking indices.
View a sample Individual Profile Report.
Individual Interpretive Report
This report includes all of the information that appears in the Individual Profile Report and also provides:
- An analysis of the 9 personality scales to identify the individual's strengths and weaknesses
- An interpretation of relevant interactions among the scales
- An optional Client Summary that can be shared with the individual
View a sample Individual Interpretive Report.
Criss-Cross Profile Report
Based on both partners' self-reports and each partner's evaluation of the other, this report includes all of the Profile Report data as well as 5 individual profiles:
- One for each individual
- One criss-cross profile for each partner
- One for the couple
View a sample Criss-Cross Profile Report.
Criss-Cross Interpretive Report
Includes all of the information that appears in the Criss-Cross Profile Report plus:
- An integrated, narrative analysis of the individuals' self-report scores
- A discussion of how each partner's self-portrait matches the portrait painted by his or her partner
- An optional Couple's Summary that can be shared with the individuals
View a sample Criss-Cross Interpretive Report.
These documents require Adobe PDF Reader to be able to view them. You can download this free software via the following link: http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/