NOW AVAILABLE FOR DIGITAL SCORING AND REPORTING
Updates to the most widely-used theory-based personality instrument
Anchored in Dr. Theodore Millon’s time-honoured personality theory, the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-IV (MCMI-IV) provides helpful clinical insights into a patient’s personality that allow clinicians to make reliable diagnostic and treatment decisions.
Download a quick guide to MCMI-IV >
The MCMI-IV offers updated norms that are based on a clinical adult population, a new scale, DSM-5® and ICD-10-CM alignment, updated narrative content and a new and deeper therapeutic focus. The brevity of the MCMI-IV allows clinicians to maintain an efficient and productive clinical practice.
- Full normative update, more closely representing the current clinical adult population
- Developed by Dr. Theodore Millon and supported by more than 35 years of research
- New Turbulent scale, providing deeper understanding of those patients presenting with this unbridled personality type
- New and updated test items characterising the evolution of Dr. Millon’s personality theory, refreshed to increase clarity and clinical relevance
- New and improved narrative content that better integrates results with therapeutic practice and links to personalised treatment
- Updated Grossman Facet Scales
- New digital end-to-end workflow with the introduction of a digital manual option via Q-global, Pearson’s web-based scoring and reporting platform
Scoring and Reporting with Q-global
Q-global™ is Pearson’s new web based platform for scoring and reporting. It’s accessible anytime, from any computer connected to the Internet. Secure and affordable, this system helps you quickly and automatically organise information, generate scores, and produce accurate, comprehensive reports.
Customers wishing to administer and score this assessment onscreen, can now pay per-report, giving you the flexibility to pay as the assessment is used.