Designed with college students in mind
The MCCI™ (Millon® College Counseling Inventory) is a multi-dimensional personality assessment that can help you address your struggling students' concerns and get them back to a healthy state-of-mind.Normed on US college and university students and taking only 20 minutes to administer, this easy-to-interpret test addresses student-specific issues, including:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Adjustment and Relationship Difficulties
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse
- Suicidal Ideation
How to Use This Test
The MCCI offers support to student counselling professionals, including psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers and other mental health and guidance personnel. This dynamic instrument can help you:
- Confirm personality and diagnostic hypotheses
- Document students' problematic tendencies and concerns
- Contribute to personalised treatment planning
- Monitor treatment interventions and assess outcomes
- Make appropriate referrals to outside clinics
- The MCCI was normed on US college and university students ages 16-40 years old, and incorporates themes closely associated with students facing the stresses of college life.
- This practical tool helps assess a broad range of factors using one multi-dimensional instrument.
- Taking 25 minutes or less to complete, the MCCI test helps gather a wealth of information in a minimal amount of time--an important consideration for busy student counsellors and on-the-go students.
Personality Styles (Non-clinical Patterns)
1 Introverted 2A Inhibited
Severe Personality Tendencies (Clinical)
A Mental Health Upset
B Identity Quandaries
C Family Disquiet
D Peer Alienation
E Romantic Distress
F Academic Concerns
G Career Confusion
H Abusive Experiences
I Living Arrangement Problems
J Financial Burdens
K Spiritual Doubts
AA Suicidal Tendencies
BB Depressive Outlook
DD Post Traumatic Stress
EE Eating Disorders
FF Anger Dyscontrol
GG Attention (Cognitive) Deficits
II Alcohol Abuse
JJ Drug Abuse
The MCCI is exclusively normed on US college and university students, presenting an appropriate comparison group. Encompassing 564 individuals ages 17-45 from 33 college counselling centers located across the United States, the normative base accommodates a broad population, including older students who are now typical on college campuses.
The MCCI instrument includes a detailed Interpretive Report that synthesises individual test results. This valuable component highlights personality styles, critical concerns and treatment strategies that address issues particularly relevant to college students.
View a sample report.
Scoring and Reporting
All assessments previously available on Q-local are now available on our new platform – Q-global. Visit our Q-global minisite to find out more about content and availability.
NB: Q-local will still be supported in the interim, if you wish to purchase Q-local reports please contact Customer Services on 0845 630 8888 or email email@example.com.