WAIS-IV is available in the Q-interactive Assessment library
Use Q-interactive, Pearson's interactive digital assessment platform, to create unique, client-centric batteries at both the instrument and subtest levels.
Find out more >
Co-normed with WMS-IV
In recognition of emerging demographic and clinical trends, the WAIS-IVUK was developed to provide you with the most advanced measure of cognitive ability and results you can trust when addressing the changing clinical landscape.
Responding to influencing factors:
- Updated normative data for ages 16-90 years
- Enhanced utility for older adults
Emerging Clinical Needs
- Additional tasks for improved clinical utility
- New clinical and validity studies
New Research in the Field
- Reduced administration time to obtain composite scores
- Improved scoring rules
- Enhanced scoring software to assist in generating customizable reports
Scoring and Reporting
- Transitioned from dual IQ to Index Score structure to be consistent with the WPPSI-IIIUK and WISC-IVUK
- Yields FSIQ and 4 Index Scores with fewer subtests (VCI, PRI, WMI, & PSI)
- Includes General Ability Index (GAI)
- Renamed Perceptual Organisation Index (POI) as the Perceptual Reasoning Index PRI)
- Redesigned and enhanced scoring and reporting software to improve ease of use and functionality.
Click for WAIS-IV Scoring Software and Report Writer