The Pearson Clinical website has had a refresh. The new site is mobile-friendly, making it more flexible for you to use. It is now just as easy to use on desktop, laptop or mobile.
The key changes
In addition to being mobile-friendly, you will notice a few other changes, including:
- A new look for our homepage.
- An updated search mechanism, meaning you can search the whole site rather than just our products and then filter to further refine your results.
- An improved navigation, making it easier to find what you are looking for.
- Simplified product pages, including the new WISC-V UK page, to make the content more easily digestable
- A re-work of our indepth pages - such as the Cogmed minisite - moving the tabs from the middle to the left-hand side
The new look is a visible signal of what Pearson stands for today and in the future, but nothing changes in the way we work together. As always, we’re committed to providing the the best support, tailored for you. Watch the video below to see how Pearson aims to help people around the world through access to better learning.
A more consistent approach
We’ve rolled out the new look across Pearson in the UK in 2016, including the Pearson UK and the Pearson Schools and Colleges websites.
Visit the main Pearson UK website >
Visit the Pearson Schools and Colleges website >
Tell us what you think
Please use the ‘feedback’ link, found on every page of the site, to tell us what you think of the changes.
Date posted: Feb 28, 2017