As you know, pearsonclinical.co.uk is the home of Pearson Clinical Assessment; it’s where you can purchase our assessments and interventions, download resources and book training courses.
Pearson, the company that owns Pearson Assessment, has recently launched a new UK website which showcases Pearson’s extensive range of qualifications, resources, professional development and assessment.
This new site includes:
- A primary parents area with tips and advice to help parents play an active part in their child’s learning
- A dedicated Special Educational Needs and Disability section and blog.
Some of the new features are:
- A responsive site that works on mobile, tablet, desktop and laptop
- The ability to search across all Pearson UK websites from a single place
- Links to all our shops and contact details for all customer groups
- A dedicated events section including an events calendar
Which website should I use in future?
Please continue to visit pearsonclinical.co.uk for your assessment, intervention and training needs.
However, if you’d like to see more from Pearson UK’s range, please do try the new site.
There's a Health and Psychology homepage and a Special Educational Needs and Disabliity homepage.
Date posted: March 21, 2016