Free Event: The Communication Commitment for Schools
Thanks to everyone who attended this event. If you would like to find out how you can sign up to take part in the Communication Commitment or No Pens Day Wednesday please visit The Communication Trust Website.
Pearson Assessment and The Communication Trust were delighted to invite you to attend 'The Communication Commitment for Schools: Making a commitment to help all students communicate to the best of their ability' on the 24th June 2015 in London.
The event explored:
- What is the Communication Commitment?
- Why should schools and SLTs get involved?
- How do I make my commitment?
- Practical examples from practitioners currently implementing the Communication Commitment
- Shona Crichton, The Communication Trust
- Anne-Marie Cray, Speech and Language Therapist
- Special Advisory Teacher and SENCOs from Barking and Dagenham.
- SLT team from NHS Greenwich
For details of future events and news, please sign up to receive our enewsletter.
Enewsletter sign-up >
Date posted: May 8, 2015 | Last updated: June 24, 2015