Pupil Aspire has been designed and developed by Educational Psychologists at FocusPsychology, led by Dr Jagdish Kaur Barn, in collaboration with schools. Pupil Aspire provides practitioners with an effective and powerful way of capturing the pupil and family voice, as well as provision mapping capabilities.
Working closely with teachers, pupils and their families has ensured that Pupil Aspire is relevant to today’s school community needs and offers an attractive and user friendly interface for the multiple age range it supports.
Pupil Aspire is a tool designed to make pupil and family meetings easy for teachers, SENCos and others, while keeping the pupil at the centre of the discussion. The software is based on sound psychological principles, promotes best practice and will help you to follow the guidelines proposed in the SEND Code of Practice.
Key Features of Pupil Aspire
- Capture the pupil, family and teacher voice (see screenshot, below) in relation to needs across Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs
- (SEMH), Cognition & Learning, Communication & Interaction, Sensory & Physical and Attainment
- Choose from over 240 predefined formative assessment scales or customise your own
- Produce cost reports and track costs such as Pupil Premium against pre-defined interventions
- Track pupil progress against pre-defined targets
- Evidence desired outcomes for personalised plans and Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs)
- Walks you through a clear and explorative structured conversation
- Highly visual to support understanding, ideal for pupils requiring non-verbal stimuli (e.g. English as an Additional
- Language (EAL), Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC))
- Focus on what’s going right and set further goals in collaboration with pupils and their families
- Generate session reports detailing views, desired outcomes and interventions
- Produce provision maps
- Features can be used individually
By ensuring positive language and realistic goals the Pupil Aspire session is one of the most effective approaches to identifying need and improving outcomes for young people
Pricing - Ordering details coming soon
Two subscription packages will be available:
Individual Subscription: Ideal for an individual practitioner - £99.00
Organisation Subscription: Ideal for schools and other teams looking to manage tight annual budgets - £175.00
Stay in the know about Pupil Aspire
Sign-up to stay in the know about Pupil Aspire, including news of pricing and free webinars.