Cogmed is and evidence-based program for improving working memory
Existing customer? Login
Interested in Cogmed? Try it (click 'see how it works')
What is Cogmed Working Memory Training?
Cogmed Working Memory Training is a computer-based solution for improving attention by increasing working memory capacity over a five week training period.
Through combining cognitive neuroscience with innovative computer game design and close professional support, Cogmed can deliver substantial and lasting benefits to its users:
- Aims to improve attention by increasing working memory capacity
- An online, coach-supported training program
- Can be completed in around five weeks in school, home or work environments
- For children and adults alike
- Based on solid research.
Watch a short introductory video to Cogmed
Try the program yourself
Now you can try the program yourself. Simply visit mycogmed.com and click 'see how it works' (beneath the login button). Then you just need to choose your language and the version (RM, JM or QM) you would like to demo.
Try Cogmed now >
The benefits of Cogmed Working Memory Training
- Simple pricing structure – five annual subscriptions available, ranging from 5 usernames to 60 usernames. All subscriptions include coach training. See a full list of prices >
- Train at home option for all - Cogmed is now accessible online, allowing completion both at home and at work/school.
- Access all three versions of the product – Cogmed RM, Cogmed QM and Cogmed JM.
What is working memory?
Working memory is the cognitive function responsible for keeping information online, manipulating it, and using it in your thinking (typically for a few seconds). It is necessary for staying focused on a task, blocking out distractions, and keeping you updated and aware about what’s going on around you.
We use our working memory constantly in daily life, helping us to perform efficiently and effectively in academic, professional, and social settings.
Cogmed training is an evidence-based, computer training program that can be effectively implemented in schools, private practice or in the health service, to improve one’s working memory capacity to be better equipped to meet daily challenges.