This online training package enables professional therapists to use certain neuropsychological assessments usually restricted to psychologists.
- The training costs £186.00 + VAT
- This will give you access to online training for any or all of the three products
- You will also need to be able to access hard copies of the products you wish to train on.
- Expected completion time for the whole course is about 5 hours online learning, with a further 3 hours self-directed.
- In-depth background on statistical concepts important for test administration and scoring
- Information on theoretical aspects of the tests and practical guidance on administration, scoring and interpretative issues to facilitate the therapist's selection and application of standardised assessments with service users.
- Multiple choice questions to assess a candidate's understanding of statistical concepts and the tests involved in the training
- Certification on completion to use BADS, Doors and People and TEA
- The program enables you to learn at your own pace in the convenience of your home or office
- Access to online tutor
- Discussion forums
- Library of relevant resources
How to order:
- Please download and complete the order form and return it to: Pearson Assessment, Halley Court, Jordan Hill, Oxford, OX2 8EJ.
- On receipt of your order form, we will issue you with a username and password which will activate your training.
- You can then use your username and password to log-in in the orange panel at the top of this page and commence the training.
NB You will not be qualified to administer the assessments included on this course until you have successfully completed the training for that test.