Focused on attention disorders in early childhood, this revision contains updated and expanded information for working with children aged 3 to 6 years in the classroom.
Clare Jones has updated and expanded the information contained in her original work, while retaining all of the original activities for the pre-school classroom. This non-technical, broad based manual discusses issues of the disorder in terms family members and the entire therapy team will understand.
- What is Attention Deficit Disorder?
- Diagnosis and assessment in early childhood
- The role of the early childhood teacher
- Parenting the child with Attention Deficit Disorder
- Collaboration with teacher/the role of the SLT.
Within these sections there are resources and materials, which include:
- Home carryover activities
- Ideas for teachers in management and curriculum
- Attention Deficit Disorder fact sheet
- Computer assisted curriculum ideas
- Checklist for teachers
- Normal development scales.
Includes reproducible items